What you can do with this visa
- Let qualified skilled foreign workers and New Zealand citizens live and work anywhere in Australia as permanent residents.
How long you can stay
This is a permanent visa.
There are two streams:
Points tested Stream-
- Be invited to apply
- Be able to score 65 points or more
- Must be under 45 years old
- Must have at least competent English.
- Have a suitable skills assessment
- Meet the skills requirement https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skill-occupation-list
New Zealand stream –
- Must earn at, or above the minimum income threshold for each of the 4 completed financial years before applying for this visa (or if you meet the exemption criteria)
- Must hold a New Zealand Special Category (subclass 444) visa
- Lived in Australia for 5 years
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Not have had a visa cancelled or a previous application refused
- Have no debt to the Australian government
Common Visa Conditions
8515 – Must not marry or enter into a de facto relationship before entry
Contact us for help