Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) – Subclass 191

What you can do with this visa

  • stay permanently
  • work and study anywhere in Australia
  • Sponsor eligible relatives for permanently residence
  • apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.


  • must hold an eligible visa (Must hold a regional provisional visa subclass 491 or 494 visa) and have held that visa for at least 3 years
  • have a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years
  • both primary and secondary applicants have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held

Contact us for help